Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's All In The Plan

So I guess you've been wondering, "Where has she been?" My goal had always been to write a new post in Mind & Soul at least once a month, but life has had me busy... very busy! But busy in a good way, though, so I'm not complaining. :) God has really been blessing me lately and I am so grateful.

My prayer since I was 12 years old has been for God to order my steps and it is truly awesome when you can sit back and look over your life and see God doing just that. Even when I want to turn left, it's as if my feet are set in stone because God won't let me make a move that is not going to be in my favor.
I'll admit, this can be a little annoying at times because all of us, myself included, are impatient when it comes to God. We see the hear and now and we want what we want when we want it, without realizing that God sees the future and is always getting us prepared for what's to come next.

I say all that to say that no matter what you're going through, know that it's all in God's plan. Even the mistakes that we make, while some are things that God wouldn't have had us go through if we had chose to listen to Him, God will turn that into an experience that we can learn from. With God, NOTHING IS EVER IN VAIN.

I know sometimes it can seem that we pray and pray, waiting for God to answer, but my mother once told me and I believe it's true, God ALWAYS answers our prayers. Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes we're told to wait, and sometimes the answer is no.

Don't ever think that God has forgotten about you because He cares and would never leave you.

I don't know about you, but whenever I'm going through some rough times in my life, it feels good knowing that God is still there and this bad time won't last forever. You might have heard that saying, "for everything there's a reason and season"? Well, that's really true! It's all in the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment