Thursday, September 29, 2011

GOLDEN

Hey, positive people! How's it going? Hope you've been having a fantastic week! Only one more day until the weekend begins so no matter how rough your week may have been up until this point, I know you gotta' be happy about that! My week has been pretty good but I'm always happier the closer it gets to when I can officially say "TGIF!" :)

This post is going to be short & sweet. It was inspired by one of my favorite songs: "Golden" by Jill Scott.  Everytime I hear it, I get motivated and inspired to live life to the fullest!  It reminds me that no matter what anyone says or thinks about me or my life, I'm going to live my life like it's golden because IT REALLY IS! You've only got one life to live, one mind, one body, and one time to get it right. Everybody makes mistakes - that's normal and expected, but my advice is to live each day like it's your last, making the best decisions you can in order to live a positive, happy, healthy life!

LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE IT'S GOLDEN!


  

Be encouraged!
Jonelle


No comments:

Post a Comment