Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BOOM! There He Is!

Hello positive peeps! It's been awhile but I haven't forgot you. This will be a short but very meaningful post. I basically just wanted to take some time out to write about how good God is. Does that offend you? I hope not. I realize that everyone whose reading this may not be a Christian like myself or even think about God but I do and I can't honestly say that I apologize for me giving Him thanks because I will never be ashamed of the One who gives me the positivity that it takes to keep this blog and this girl (i.e - me) running.  I named this blog "Mind & Soul" for a reason, "Mind & Soul" was created to inspire, encourage, and spread positivity (check the banner up top) and it's my personal belief that the only way a person can really have that effect is by having God in their lives. He inspires me to inspire you and I think that is awesome! I was inspired to write this post because God never ceases to amaze me! Think about it... just when you think you've got this thing called your life all figured out, BOOM! There He is! Coming right out of what seems like nowhere to shake things up a bit, but no worries, it's always for your good! You gotta' love Him, or at least acknowledge Him, for that! I know I do!

So that's it, just a quick post to remind us all where all our blessings and positivity come from. I'm no superwoman nor am I perfect. I don't do this alone, none of us do. We have to remember to be thankful for someone who will never let us down. Just remember, when things seem to be at their lowest point, never fear or worry because just when you think you can't take it anymore, just when you've accepted what you think is how it's going to be, BOOM! There He is! 

More positive posts coming soon... Hope everyone has an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment