Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome

Hello all! Welcome to Mind & Soul! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jonelle, I'm a web designer and health & fitness junkie from St. Louis, Missouri. I believe that my mission in life is to help people succeed in fitness. So what do I mean by "succeed in fitness"? Well, in other words, I want to try and help others achieve a healthy mind, body and spirit through exercise, nutrition and positivity - one of the ways that I'm accomplishing this is through blogging. I've discovered that I can reach a large number of people through just doing one of things I do best and that's writing. My mother always thought I'd be a writer one day and I guess she was right because here I am! If you'd like to know a little more about me and my story, check out my blog: "Confessions Of A Fit Girl" (and of course if you like, please feel free to follow). While that blog focuses more on the "body" side of succeeding in fitness, this blog focuses on the mind & spirit. I plan on writing positive posts that will hopefully inspire, encourage and motivate myself and others to be the best that we can be.

Just an F.Y.I, I am a Christian and a good majority of my posts will speak of God. He is definitely the source of all my positivity and I believe the only true way to achieve joy and peace. Just wanted to put that out there now so they'll be no surprises or complaints.

I've got a feeling this blog is the start of something big for me and I hope you'll join me! Please keep coming back for more positive words and thoughts that will be food for your mind & soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment